domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

You will always be the wave that drags me, leads me to your waterfront ..

Impossible to control what I'm feeling ...

Maybe for you it is doubtful or even too simple, but what I most desire at this very moment, is that you see with the same eyes as me, all those things that are happening. Or for a second, feel the sadness of knowing that the chances are very few all be like it was.
I love you, Samantha. And it's just you.
I know deep in my eyes you will find the certainty that, again and add to make a point of seeing negative feelings in my eyes.
Wanted to control or know how to keep my judgments and feelings ... I know it is not possible, until then I try every way you can understand that we can be better, better than ever. But for this we must be together. And not just in body but of soul and heart.
Nothing can be stronger than our memories, which are many, and feeling satisfied and complete.

Now stop, please and understand: it is love that I'm still here.

An Eskimo kiss, lovingly.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário